I'm open to anyone I know reading it. So don't be shy!
If you would like to continue to follow my blog - please email me your email address. My email is angelafleming87@gmail.com. You may also put it in comments.
If anyone has any reasons why I should NOT go private - I'd love to hear those ideas too.
Don't block me!
ReplyDeleteGoing private is probably a smart plan. I would except I've have so many people find me through someone else's blog and once you go private there isn't an easy way for them to contact you to get invited. I've seen some people create a new blog that only has their email address on it. It appears on their profile as a blog that they title "click here to be invited to my blog". Then they can email you. But if someone finds you through someone's sidebar instead of a comment you made, then they have no way of getting to your profile to find that blog. It's still smart though. Anyhow, I'd of course love to be invited.... my email is basegoose@gmail.com.
ReplyDeleteI would love to keep following your blog!
ReplyDeletehillaryanng@yahoo.com
kristin.bodily@gmail.com
ReplyDeletekarenayoung@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am ALL about going private when there are crazies who won't leave you alone. :)It's sad, but you just can't trust everyone these days.
ReplyDeletetennis_chic5@msn.com