Pages

Thursday, 27 January 2011

Flowers Make Me Happy

The Last Few Weeks of My Life

I spend every Friday in the Family History Library in Salt Lake City doing research for my Capstone Genealogy class. I am proud to tell you all that I'm ahead on hours for that class.
The file cabinets where the Microfilms are kept. I live here

A few weeks ago the girls went out on the town to celebrate Lizzy's Birthday. We went so Sparks Lounge. A alcohol free place of fun-ness. Seriously - It was nice to not feel like I was in Provo for a bit. And these girls are awesome!
Ashlie (my roommate) and Rachelle (my neighbor)

The girls: Me, Hanna, Shalene, Maren, Lizzy, Ashlie and Rachelle.
The cheesecake dessert we got.

Sunday I went for a drive to Utah Lake, one of my favorite places in the winter.

I am in a floral design class at BYU. Yes, that's right. It is awesome. We made bouquets this week in our lab. Here is mine. I LOVE FLOWERS!!! THEY MAKE ME HAPPY!  I was walking around campus with them yesterday and just couldn't stop smiling.





No comments:

Post a Comment