Pages

Monday, 29 August 2011

First day of...

School!!! For everyone else... It is such a weird feeling to NOT be stressing about classes. No anxiety about where my classes are. No spending a butt load of money on tuition and books. I'm happy about this lack of stress in my life, but I really do miss it. I miss the adrenaline. I miss the change. I miss seeing new people and old friends.

My first day of everyone else going back to school started out a bit rocky. I've never had an issue with my alarm going off in the morning. Ever. What happened today? My set alarm didn't make any noise. I woke up thirty minutes after I should have and sped around my apartment getting ready for work. I'm proud to say that I got dressed, fed and out the door in twenty minutes.

I'm excited about all the new people in the ward. I think it is going to be a great year! The new people love the ward already and I love them. Win-win.

1 comment:

  1. I was so anxious last year at this time when I realized I wasn't going back to school! You'll find hobbies, new interests, and learn how to relax and have fun instead of be bored when there aren't eight million things you need to do all at once! = ) At least, I finally have!

    ReplyDelete