Pages

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

I told you so

You always hate those comments. They were right and you were wrong. They knew it and you screwed up. It is even worse when it is you that told yourself not to do something.

Months ago I had a conversation with myself. It went something like this.
Angela 1: This isn't gonna work. It is too much all at once.
Angela 2: Yeah... you are probably right. But I think I'm gonna do it anyway.
Angela 1: That is what everyone else says and everyone else fails.
Angela 2: But I'm gonna be different than everyone else.
Angela 1: That is what everyone says. "They are the exception."
Angela 2: Well maybe I am this time.

Angela 2 ignored Angela 1 and did it anyway.

Yesterday Angela 1 had her moment of triumph and told Angela 2 "I told you so."

No comments:

Post a Comment