Pages

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Today = Almost Christmas

Today kind of started off on the wrong foot. Things were popping up that I didn't know how to deal with. Not major things, mind you. Just thoughts that I didn't quite know how to process. And being a worry wart (aka 'a girl') it was bothering me like crazy.

THEN....

I went to a work meeting about AncestryDNA. I finally got my DNA kit that I've been waiting five months to get! I am so excited!!! What does an Ancestry.com DNA kit do? Well it helps with family history connections. For more information on it go to AncestryDNA. (If it doesn't open for you because of login issues - I'm sorry). Receiving that kit really felt like Christmas. I doing a terrible job expressing myself, but just understand I am excited!!

ALSO...

Apple has their software update available today. So not only am I counting down the minutes til I get home and can spit into a tube, but I'm stoked about updating my Apple products!!

I love it when days that are a little "less than great" become like Christmas!! Those worries have been pushed to the back of my mind. :)

FYI...

"Apple/Spit time" in... 3 hours!



No comments:

Post a Comment