In one of those cards a dear friend (Karen) reminded me to keep blogging. I really haven't been good at blogging lately. So here I am repenting of my absence. Thank you Karen!!
I really do have so much to share!
Work is crazy busy! It is end of month, end of old cases, end of payroll, Christmas rush, and of course... END OF YEAR!!! There are days when I really do love my job and there are days when I just don't. Interesting though... I always like going to work. I can't remember a day that I dreaded going. I might not want to be here because I'm tired or have too much to do. But I really do enjoy going to work. I love the people I work with. I'm doing exactly what I got my degree in!!! Go me! I am learning while at work about research and about business. I have been able to do research that I never dreamed I'd do. I've done Polish/Russian Immigration!! Crazy - I know.
I really do love having my family so close to me. My parents moved to Lehi (I can't remember if I already said that or not). I go there at least once a week. It is just so nice and convenient.
Other exciting news... I'm dating someone!!
His name is Tyson! I don't have tons of time right now to tell you about him but here is the jist:
- He was a blind date (they do work out!!) set up by our friend Kyle VG
- We've been dating 3 months
- He is from South Jordan
- Graduated from USU
- He is seriously the best ever!!
I need to meet the boy. Also, we need to visit. We aren't leaving for Christmas Break, so if you have a free day/hour, we should get together.
ReplyDeleteYay, glad you liked the card. I LOVE Christmas cards, too! Thanks for the updates; so many exciting things! Glad work is going well, exciting to have your parents in Lehi now, and best of all to see such a cute, happy couple together! Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDelete