Pages

Friday, 29 February 2008

Pockets, green pants and once every 4 years

As I was walking to work this morning I was considering the pocket. What an odd thing the pocket is. We stick things in them. Some are huge. Others are pointless because you can't fit a thing in them. Some are just for looks. Some are used to keep hands warm. Some are in the oddest places (like in snow pants - pockets down by your foot). In general, humans seem to like to put their hands in their pockets. I wonder why...

Not only are pockets something to think about, so are colors. Why is it that blue goes with everything? We all wear blue jeans; not pink jeans or purple jeans. Why is it that? Why doesn't neon green go with everything? Who decided that blue went with everything? Don't get me wrong, I like the color blue. I am just curious as to why blue.

I realized today, that this day only happens once every 4 years!!! I am not sure what I am going to do with it! I feel like I should do something special but at the same time I don't feel like doing anything super crazy. But we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment