Pages

Thursday, 28 February 2008

Took Me Forever

I thought it was about time I actually used this blog. Not really sure what to talk about but I am sure you will be inspired and uplifted by reading. If not, that is ok too...

This week has been a rough one. Lots of midterms and term papers. I think it is very interesting how Satan tries so hard to get us down. Monday was... well... not so good (to put it lightly). There was no reason why it was so miserable. My mom made the point that Satan must have really been trying to pull me down. I wonder what he was going after. Ever since then I have been doing well. Even though the week has been busy and stressful I have had a good week. It causes me to stop and ponder what wonderful thing is coming in my future that Satan really didn't want me to participate in. On the not so positive side, did he stop me from doing something that I really should have done?

ANYWAY. Enough about him. I did find some ancestors on Tuesday, which was incredible!!! I was so super excited! I still need to find somekind of confirmation that they are actually related. AHHHHH!!! It was great!

Roommates are so great! I learn so much from them and they help me out so much!

(Please forgive my thoughts like to jump around a lot!)

Life is going so great! God is so good! The Church is true! My family is the Best Ever!

Well that is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment