Pages

Monday, 8 June 2009

Prayer for a checkbook

It is amazing how God answers our prayers in exactly the way that is best for us.

Last week I had two things that needed to be payed for: Utilities and Tithing. The utilities were due on the 4th of June and I would be paying tithing on the 7th.

I had misplaced my checkbook (the way I pay for my utilities and tithing). I prayed for help to find my checkbook on Monday and Tuesday so I could pay my utilities. I couldn't find it and had to go get cash to pay for my utilities. I was really bummed about this because I had looked everywhere for that checkbook. I forgot about it for a few days until Sunday morning.

I realized that I had been paid on Friday and needed to pay my tithing. I had already looked and looked for that checkbook and I was out of cash. I thought about paying next week after I got more cash but then decided to say a quick prayer. I found my checkbook in the very place I had looked previously. When I opened my checkbook I found that there was only one check left.

God had provided a way for me to pay what was most important.

Neat experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment