Pages

Sunday, 23 August 2009

Do You Really Understand?

For the past week or so I have had some news that I should be dying to share with everyone. However, I am surprised to discover that I don't really want to tell it. I have been wondering why. Why have I wanted to keep this information private? Why don't I want to share this?
After much thought I think I have found the reason. I don't think people would understand the depth of this news that I have. First off, it is great! Something fantastic!!! And yet it is super stressful and scary. Something that most people don't understand. Maybe they do. Maybe they just don't show that they understand. I don't know. I just don't want to share something that most people just wouldn't understand. Anyway - I will continue to ponder this subject. Just had to get my thoughts out there.

3 comments:

  1. :) love you angela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exciting that you have something that big! Good luck deciding if/when to share

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... you certainly made me super curious!!! Whatever it is, I can tell you're extremely excited and happy about it and that makes me happy too.

    ReplyDelete