Pages

Thursday, 3 September 2009

Impressions From First Week of School

I must admit I was dreading coming back to school. I even had a terrible dream of sleeping through the first day of class. However, to my surprise and gratitude I found in that first class that first morning I loved being back. I loved the thrill of learning new things. My classes went well. I ran into someone I knew after or before every class which was great.

On Tuesday, I had my freshman level class of Psychology. It has been a while since I've been in a freshman class and all the busy work that comes with it. The things the school does to keep freshman busy and outta trouble. I'm still excited about the class though.

It is also interesting how when someone is in a relationship they don't talk to anyone else. Even nice people sitting next to them. What is going on with our world?

Work is stressful because I am in charge of hiring new TAs. It is going well but I am really quite nervous about hiring the right person.

No comments:

Post a Comment