Too funny! I'll have to show Joe this. Thanks for your comment. What you don't know is that I look up to you too. You are a very strong person Angela... the unshakable kind. I know this time of your life has to be exciting as well as uncertain. I remember it all too well. Once I got married I was able to see how much Satan was attacking me at that time... especially my self-esteem. It seemed like nothing I did was ever good enough. If I wasn't dating someone then there must be something wrong with me. There was always someone prettier, more talented, more thoughtful... the list goes on and on. And that's not to say anything about how lonely it gets... especially at a church school with the whole boy/girl ratio. BUT at the same time I remember the closeness I felt with my Father in Heaven. Anyhow I hope that didn't sound like one of those married people sermons to the single. I hated those. It wasn't meant to be. I just want you to know that you are not alone in whatever you are facing. Thanks again.
Too funny! I'll have to show Joe this. Thanks for your comment. What you don't know is that I look up to you too. You are a very strong person Angela... the unshakable kind. I know this time of your life has to be exciting as well as uncertain. I remember it all too well. Once I got married I was able to see how much Satan was attacking me at that time... especially my self-esteem. It seemed like nothing I did was ever good enough. If I wasn't dating someone then there must be something wrong with me. There was always someone prettier, more talented, more thoughtful... the list goes on and on. And that's not to say anything about how lonely it gets... especially at a church school with the whole boy/girl ratio. BUT at the same time I remember the closeness I felt with my Father in Heaven. Anyhow I hope that didn't sound like one of those married people sermons to the single. I hated those. It wasn't meant to be. I just want you to know that you are not alone in whatever you are facing. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete