Positive note first: Thanksgiving was a great break! I love seeing my family and spending time in my home where love abounds. It was super fun to go shopping, watch movies, eat lots and cheer for BSU and BYU. It is crazy to think that that home will be gone in a few weeks.
Less positive note/reason for this post: my to do list was created today. It is growing way too fast. I have projects to complete, papers to write, families to analyze, books to read, quizzes to take, scholarships to apply for, internships to organize, work to do, passports to pick up, visas to apply for, insurance to figure out, tests to study for, stuff to organize, presents to buy/make just to name a few.
I am excited to finish up everything but it is going to be a lot of focused work (I hear work is good for you). I just finished my scholarship applications and needed a break from intense brain usage before I begin frying it again. I'm sure I will post more the next 3 weeks than usual as a break from the brain fry-age.
I also just got on Skype in preparation for England. Come find me. :)
I like the new layout! Glad you had a good break. Let me know if I can do anything to help with the list!
ReplyDelete