Monday
14:30 MST - said goodbye to Grandma and friends at Boise Airport
16:40 MST - boarded flight from Boise to Denver
18:00 MST - arrived in Denver
20:15 MST - boarded flight from Denver to Heathrow
Tuesday
4:45 MST (11:45 London time) arrived at Heathrow, met Dad and drove home
8:00 MST (15:00 London time) Arrived at home.
It is now 18:00 London time and I am still awake. I only have had about 4 hours of sleep in the past 28 ish hours. For some reason, I am still going strong.
It is so surreal being here. It really doesn't feel like I am here. We drove past the town of Eriswell which is so quaint and cute! I couldn't believe it. I vaguely remember seeing this place as a child when we lived here before. I am excited to explore some more (after I get some sleep).
yay!!! take tons of pictures! i'm so excited that you arrived safe! :)
ReplyDelete