Pages

Tuesday, 3 May 2011

England: Week 27

Erin and I made it back to England!! Took us a whole day but it was a very smooth trip. I am grateful that I've traveled here before. I knew exactly what to expect and how to proceed. It was great! I wasn't nervous at all. I did notice though, that with my previous experience I was also not as excited about seeing all the very English things.

I am still very excited to be here. It is surreal to be home. In England. It just isn't as new and exciting.

A few things I noticed today. People are all so different and yet we are all so the same. We are each individuals and different in our physical, emotional and mental characteristics. Yet we are all children of God. We all have good in each of us. I had a lot of time to watch people at the airports. I loved it.

Immigration today is so much easier than it used to be (back in the early 1900s). Thank all that is good!

England is GREEN!!!! And warmer than Provo was (when I left it - now that I'm gone it is all warm).

Jet lag isn't as bad... yet. Though I haven't slept a whole lot in the past 3 days.

The light switch on the outside of the bathroom still throws me off. Why would anyone do that?

We are leaving for Spain tomorrow. Time in the sun. I'm excited. Pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment