Pages

Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Doesn't Feel Like Christmas

It doesn't feel like Christmas for many reasons. While there are many big reasons it doesn't feel like Christmas there are also the little ones you never noticed until they are gone. In the grinch spirit I'm going to list them. Not to beg for pity but rather to help me recognize what is missing and to maybe help me be more grateful for past Christmases.


  • Big first: We are not with our family.
  • No snow yet (I'm half grateful for this. I don't wanna drive in it)
  • None of mom's homemade treats (we can make them but they just aren't the same)
  • I work everyday but the day after Christmas - so no break.
  • We haven't received any Christmas cards. Mom and Dad get those. I loved reading those brag cards.
  • No Christmas tree
  • No Prince Harry (ok ok that was only last year - but still)
  • No house to put Christmas lights on
  • None of Mom's Christmas decorations
  • No "first gift of Christmas" pickle finding


Gosh this is a depressing post. Next post will be all the things I do have.

No comments:

Post a Comment