Pages

Monday, 12 December 2011

Thoughts from December 12


  1. I'm glad I'm not a BYU-I. I'm wearing my one pair of non-skinny jeans. I'm not a huge fan. I love my skinny jeans.
  2. Mondays are hard when the office is FREEZING!!!
  3. I really need to get more sleep.
  4. I need ideas for quick and easy breakfasts. I'm running out of ideas and I don't like oatmeal.
  5. Angela doesn't like being pressured into something. I'll feel cornered and then run away. You gotta ease in gently.
  6. Why must it pour when it rains?! I guess competition is good. Provides a catalyst. But why? Why do guys need competition. So does that mean flirt with the guy I'm sorta interested in in front of the guy i'm really interested in? (See # 12) Not like hard core flirting but just enough to make him wonder about his how secure he is in my heart?
  7. I really like this song. Blackout by Breathe Carolina. I'm not sure why. :) I've listened to it several times already today.
  8. I still have trust issues with guys. I recognize it is something I need to get over so that is a good step. I just hope that by me telling guys they recognize that they shouldn't add to my reasons for mistrust. 
  9. I love Dr Pepper.
  10. Dr Horrible makes me smile :)
  11. Yay damage control.
  12. All the dating things I've heard the past few days/weeks/months keep saying to back off and let the guys take control. It must be true. I've been trying to be better at this and it is interesting the results that happen when you do back off. Let the guy chase. I have a hard time finding that line. I feel like I go too far to the other side where I just seem completely uninterested. (See also #6)
  13. I forgot how much I enjoy the gym. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment