Pages

Sunday, 29 April 2012

After a rough week I have come to realize just how blessed I am. This realization wasn't easy to come by but I'm sure glad it did.

Just to get it off my chest I'm gonna list a few of the things that did not help my week.

  • Erin was leaving and is now gone. I haven't realized how much it has meant to me to have her as a roommate and best friend. Oh my heck. These next few weeks are gonna be stinking hard. 
  • I found out someone at work has a problem with me. Not such a big deal but the fact that she goes and tells my boss instead of me and then demands me to do things for her. It frustrates me. Just juvenile. Grow up.
  • My computer power cord stopped working and I have a lot to do inorder to get my free replacement. Not sure if it is worth it. (Thank goodness I have a wonderful sister who left me her cord).
  • Traffic this week sucked. Like a lot. In my many drives to and from work I've seen a bunch of accidents. This week (in one day) I saw two separate roll overs. A first in my time as a commuter. I also got cut off by some awesome drivers.
  • I'm feeling lost in a few things and missing some dear friends.
  • You'd think that now that I have a full time job that my biggest worries would be over. Not true. Although I have a steady (awesome) job, I don't know what the future holds for me. I have no plan. Do I stay here in Provo and be with my sisters. Or do I move to SLC to be closer to work? Who would I even room with if I did move north? 
Ok you get the gist. This week has been one I'm ready to forget. Now - on to the positive things and the blessings I recognized.
  • I have a job. I have a job in my field. A job where I can learn and grow. I work with awesome people who really care about me. It is such a great opportunity. I have a JOB in my FIELD!!! Beat that.
  • I have a home. Driving to SLC every day I see a lot of homeless individuals wandering around. I am so grateful that I have the blessings I do. I have money to support myself. I have family that loves me and would take care of me if necessary.
  • I am healthy. I know that sounds a bit mundane. But seriously. I have no serious health problems. Nothing bugs me. Not my knees, my shoulders or my internal organs. I don't have to be on a special diet. I'm not allergic to anything. I am truly blessed.
  • I have friends who care. Sometimes you forget all the people around you who do really care about you. In my time of need they have come to my aid. Some of them have been people I would have never thought would do anything. I am humbled and honored. I really need to do better at being the friend I want in others.
  • My family is freaking awesome! Need I expound more? I wish they weren't so far away. I've been homesick a bit lately and just wishing I could go home for the weekend and crash on the couch. Too bad home is so far away. 6ish weeks and I'll be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment