Pages

Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Tired of it

I'm tired of the drama. Why can't people just grow up? Be adults. Be professional. Be better.

I seem to find myself in situation after situation with certain people that just cause drama. I understand that everyone has different struggles and trials. I get it. But that doesn't mean we have to act like 2-year-olds.

If you have a problem, tell me about it. Don't go tattling to others about me. I have NO idea that anything is going on until someone else (not connected at all) says to me "hey now, don't cry." What am I supposed to be crying about?? Did I miss something?? I have no idea... Oh well. Maybe I'll never know.

I'm also tired of the I'm-better-than-you-air that people put on when they get engaged or married or have children. I guess I should be pleased that these people have found confidence one way or another, but it still rubs me the wrong way.

2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing woman! I am married and have children and I still don't think I even compare to how amazing you are! People will be childish and you can't change that. I bet they are just jealous of your awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sara! Some people try to gain confidence in their selves by looking down on others. See "Beware of Pride" by President Kimball!

    ReplyDelete