Pages

Tuesday, 13 October 2009

I'm not that kind of girl

Lately I have been pondering my life: who I am and who I want to be.

With this has come the question of the dating side of my life. I have thought about what I do and how I do it in reference to boys and dating. This is what I have come up with:
  • I'm NOT the girl that will make cookies and drop them off at a guys' apartment hoping to persuade him to ask me out. I just don't like it.
  • I'm NOT the girl that will run up to the guy I like with all of his other "fan club" girls. I'll stand in the background and hope I get noticed (and/or use other means to get noticed).
  • I'm NOT the girl who will act dumb and think that the guy will like it.
  • I AM the girl that gets super nervous around a guy I am interested in. (And will often flirt less with him than with other guys). I'm trying to get over this. :)
Anywho. This is still a work in progress but this is where I stand at the moment.

1 comment: