You confuse me. If you are interested, be more obvious about it. I can't tell with the wishy-washy signals you are sending. Are you just a friend or do you want more?
Dear boy 2,
I know you don't mean it but in talking to you I often feel belittled. Please don't crush my hope. Please build me up. I know my life isn't perfect and I know I have issues. I am very aware of them. Please stop pointing them out.
Dear boy 3,
I don't know you very well but from what I can see, you are a great guy. I am not sure how to act around you.
Dear boy 4,
I am so grateful for our friendship. It has gotten me through many difficult days. I know when I have a problem I can come to you and you can help me fix it. Thanks for listening to my joys, sorrows and vents.
Dear boy 5,
Thank you for your example. I see a lot of qualities in you that I want in a spouse. Thank you for letting me know that guys like you still exist. It give me hope that everything will work out. Thanks.
Dear person 1,
I don't always wanna hear what you have to say. Sometimes I just wanna be left alone.
Dear girl 1,
Hey, I'm here. I'm important and I'm trying to be your friend! Friendship take effort from both sides. I'm getting tired of pulling all the weight. I'm tired putting effort into this friendship only to have you turn around and ignore it.
Dear girl 2,
I'm so glad we are friends. Your friendship has made my life easier. As my Anne of Green Gables would say, we are kindred spirits.
Dear girl 3,
I want to be like you. You inspire me to be better. Your example encourages me to be better and to try harder. Your testimony is so evident in everything you do. I needed you. I still need you. I feel like I can ask you anything (especially the hard things). Thank you!
Love Angela
*Letters are to individuals as well as several individuals. Anonymous for a reason. Just needed to get it all out.
Dear boy 4,
I am so grateful for our friendship. It has gotten me through many difficult days. I know when I have a problem I can come to you and you can help me fix it. Thanks for listening to my joys, sorrows and vents.
Dear boy 5,
Thank you for your example. I see a lot of qualities in you that I want in a spouse. Thank you for letting me know that guys like you still exist. It give me hope that everything will work out. Thanks.
Dear person 1,
I don't always wanna hear what you have to say. Sometimes I just wanna be left alone.
Dear girl 1,
Hey, I'm here. I'm important and I'm trying to be your friend! Friendship take effort from both sides. I'm getting tired of pulling all the weight. I'm tired putting effort into this friendship only to have you turn around and ignore it.
Dear girl 2,
I'm so glad we are friends. Your friendship has made my life easier. As my Anne of Green Gables would say, we are kindred spirits.
Dear girl 3,
I want to be like you. You inspire me to be better. Your example encourages me to be better and to try harder. Your testimony is so evident in everything you do. I needed you. I still need you. I feel like I can ask you anything (especially the hard things). Thank you!
Love Angela
*Letters are to individuals as well as several individuals. Anonymous for a reason. Just needed to get it all out.
No comments:
Post a Comment