Pages

Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Things I Thought About Today

  1. My dad gave me some military snow/water proof pants (camo). They are lightweight and comfortable. I realized though as I was walking in the library that they are not very quiet. I sure hope our soldiers have quieter pants to wear. :S
  2. I LOVE library self check out. That's right. There is a self check out on the basement floor of the library. No need to worry about if the Library assistants are there. Technology can help you out. Especially on those late night runs to the library.
  3. I have this small dread of using the bathroom after 9pm on campus. This is the time that the custodial workers come out and begin their daily cleaning of the buildings. I would just feel super awkward if I was in there when they wanted to come in a clean. Silly. But true.
  4. Discovery of the day/week/month: You can print on campus without your signature card at any printer that has a keyboard. You just need super fast fingers and your student ID memorized and you are good to go!!! It was a triumphal moment for us in the lab. There was cheering and high fives all around. Thanks Hannah for the tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment