Westlife = Irish boy band. We discovered them last time we lived here 12 years ago when they first started and have loved them ever since. We have purchased every CD they have made and can sing every word to every song. A bit embarrassing - I know.
Friday night we got all cute and our family made our way to the racecourse. It was a typical English day. Raining like crazy. We got there about 7pm and joined our less wealthy people in the jean section (the pricier sections wear sunday best) to watch the horse races.
I think horse races would be more exciting if you actually bet on the horses. But since I don't gamble... it was still fun to see them run.
The arena was also starting to get REALLY MUDDY! Good thing we had our wellies. Our feet were getting stuck in the dirt and I felt pity for those girls in cute little flats.
| Picture of the mud. |
| Bet you can't guess who won this race |
| Getting ready for the concert. Stage is to the right of the screen. |
Over all, an amazing concert! 10 years ago I never would have thought that I would be at a westlife concert jumping in the mud with my sisters. Loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment