We all wonder how God is helping in our lives. We know he is there. We know he plays a huge part. But sometimes we miss the "how". We even know that. We know that it is through others that the Lord provides blessings and assistance.
Last week I was having a bad evening. Like just everything was crumbling at the same moment. Ok, not really crumbling. I was just confused and wasn't sure who to turn to. I knew I needed to vocalize my thoughts to help myself understand what I was thinking. The thing was, who would I talk to?? The debates in my head were very personal. People I normally would turn to weren't available or I wasn't sure how they would take the information I needed to spew. I prayed to receive comfort. And like it always does, it came. Not moments after my plead to heaven I got a text from a friend I wasn't expecting. A text just saying, hey we need to catch up. That was all I needed. I didn't even need to tell her what was going through my head. I just needed someone to ask. I am so grateful that someone followed what they thought was a simple thought. It made a world of difference.
"Never dismiss a generous thought."
I appreciate this thought.
ReplyDelete