Meet Ben.
Ben and I met on Christmas Day at our Stake Single's Sacrament Meeting. I played all things musical and he gave a talk. We hung out the next day and he asked me if he could ask me out. I said yes. Apparently he didn't think I was interested when he actually asked for my number. Let's be honest, I was so SHOCKED that he actually asked if he could ask me out. I'd given up on that. And no one asks if they can ask you out.
For our first date we went to dinner and played pool. One of my favorite parts of the evening was when he showed up to my door with flowers. (Who does that?)
We are now dating in case you are wondering. We went to his grandparents dairy farm up by the Tetons (on Facebook there is a video of me milking a cow). It was so pretty up there. The picture above is actually was taken in front of the Tetons (you can't see them - dang clouds).
Ben is fantastic. I've never been treated so well. He is so kind and giving. Always willing to help and serve others. He knows how to do so many things. He is a mechanic, carpenter, handyman, really good driver, hard worker, smart, gentleman, thoughtful guy! I'm in awe all the time of who he is.
I had a bad day and he brought me flowers cause they were bright and happy. Even though his day was probably worse!

I was WONDERING if the two of you were dating after seeing some cute pictures! :) Ben sounds like a terrific and amazing guy. That's a really good thing considering you're super terrific and amazing too! I hope he brightens up many more of your not so good, and also good days. :)
ReplyDeleteKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Seriously you found a good one! Not to mention he is easy on the eyes! Congrats on finding a gentlemen! We are both very lucky! There aren't many out there!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable couple you two make! Keep enjoying dating--he sounds like a winner!
ReplyDelete