Pages

Monday, 10 November 2008

Ban on Umbrella's

I am no short girl! This isn't normally a problem (except when it comes to short guys) but today I was walking around campus enjoying the rain that was coming from the sky and realized something that annoyed me. As the rain came down - the umbrella's came up. Now I don't mind umbrellas but when people don't know how to use them - I get upset. The girls around campus had their umbrella's up (and this is the part that annoys) the little ends that could poke your eyes out were at MY EYE LEVEL! I was so afraid of losing my eyes as I walked around campus. I would get trapped in tight little groups of people walking and there would be umbrella's ready to take out my eyes! It was so infuriating! They should ban umbrellas. I have my roommate Patty to back me up on this one if anyone cares to disagree.

1 comment:

  1. I can safely say i have never had this problem. It never even occurred to me.

    ReplyDelete