Pages

Monday, 17 November 2008

I Repent

I know I complained a few posts ago about the lack of friendships and caring. I just want to say that I know very many people who do care and are really concerned about others. I am very grateful for their friendships. I was able to see it in action this past weekend. Anyway - I just wanted to say that there are wonderful people out there!

I did have a very good weekend. I find, once again, that my joys come from interaction with other people. I am happiest when I am with other people (especially friends that build me up and help me want to be a better person). I was feeling kinda down about myself on Friday because I was lonely. My loneliness soon left as many people that I love and care about wanted to hang out and spend time with me. I became once again confident in myself.

I am so grateful for my family and the friendships that we have created! My sisters are my heroes! 

1 comment:

  1. Men are wonderful and every girl needs to have plenty of male energy in their lives. However, you will find that girls will ALWAYS need each other!! You can't have too many girlfriends-- EVER!! The errand of angels was given to women, and one of those errands is to lift and bless each other.

    ReplyDelete