Pages

Monday, 1 February 2010

Be Open to Change

Being apart of a military family has taught me to be open to change. I have learned that change can be good for us. New things help us learn and grow in ways we never would have before. I have also learned that it is important to be open to new ideas and new things. Not only is it good for you and helps make you well rounded, but it is an attractive quality. You may not like the new thing, but the fact that you were open to trying it is fantastic.

Because of these lessons I have learned I have found I have a difficult time with people who are very close-minded. If the world was more open to change, really listening to people and trying to understand each other, the world would be a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment