For those of you who attended the apt 204 dance party on February 20 this is what I made:
1 can black beans (or you could use black-eyed peas or another type of bean that you choose)
3-4 medium/large tomatoes, cut to be about the same size as the corn and beans
1 green pepper (cut to same size as corn and beans)
1 Avocado (cut to same size as corn and beans and everything else in this recipe)
1/2-1 cup Italian salad dressing (the Zesty/spicy kind works the best, but all of them are delicious)
1/2-1 cup Italian salad dressing (the Zesty/spicy kind works the best, but all of them are delicious)
You can also throw in:
Stir and Enjoy! You will want to eat it the minute you are done and it is delicious that way too but it gets more delicious as you let it sit in the refrigerator.
1/4 of an onion (I prefer the red ones but you could leave the onions out completely if you don't want to have onion breath forever)
1/2 a bunch of cilantro--basically do this to taste. I like a lot of cilantro!
1/2 a bunch of cilantro--basically do this to taste. I like a lot of cilantro!
or anything else you can think of!
Stir and Enjoy! You will want to eat it the minute you are done and it is delicious that way too but it gets more delicious as you let it sit in the refrigerator.
No comments:
Post a Comment