Friday, 5 February 2010
I Got A Feelin'
Driving to Idaho there is such a overwhelming feeling of emotions that wash over me. Every marker brings such happiness. It is the feeling of going home. I love the openness. I love the farms. I love the cows. I love the clouds. I love the colors. I love the sunsets. I love the stars (oh how I love the stars). I love the people. I love the streets. I love the accents. I love the smells. I love hay. I love the trucks. I love the boats. I love the families. I love the hats. I love the license plates. I love the blue and orange. I love the community. I love the memories. I freakin' love it all! I don't know of anywhere else I can go where I hit this wall of happy indescribable emotions.
Labels:
Idaho
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment