I can finally breathe. I'm taking the big deep breath before I plunge in again.
This week I started and finished a research report in 4 days. Why only 4 days, you ask? Because I haven't had time, period. I was working on another research paper that was due last week. I'm glad it is over. I have been at school/work from 9 to 5 every day. Then I go home for an hour and back up on campus until 11pm or later. Try to fall asleep at midnight and getting up at 7. It hasn't been easy. Now lets add a few things on top of that:
Eating food
Sleep
Preparing for my internship
Getting Internship papers signed
Packing up my stuff
Doing my other homework
Keeping the apartment clean
Doing dishes
Training my job replacement
Trying to figure out how to keep my job when I come back
Finding a new roommate for next year, not to mention sp/su.
I'm not looking for pity or anything. I just wanted to share my week. Oh and next week, I get to do it all again!!! yay school.
I second the "yay school" sentiment...and to think that someday we will actually miss all of this...hard to believe.
ReplyDelete