With roommates' families in town for graduation there were family members everywhere in our apartment. It was very entertaining to watch the interactions of siblings and parents. It was also eye opening to see my roommates interact with their families. Family is the one place where most of us feel that we can be ourselves. Those are the interactions that are the most honest. I think it is important to see people with their families to truly understand them.
2) I think a lot, especially in the bathroom when cleaning or getting ready.
Random, I know. This afternoon I was organizing my stuff in my new bathroom and then got ready to go out to dinner with my Grandma. I realized my mind was just going crazy. There were so many things I wanted to write down but didn't have anything to assist in that endeavor and was too lazy to get one. I think notepads and pens should be placed in the bathroom.
3) New chapter starts now.
My roommates both moved out today. I miss them. I don't think it has really hit me yet. But I am sure it will. My new roommate moves in soon. I go to the Genealogy conference in SLC and then I'm off to Idaho and finally England. WOW! Here we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment