Pages

Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Something New

With General Conference this past weekend, I have found a few things I want to start doing. The main thing I will be working on is what I call PAI (Personal Angela Interview). I actually got this idea from George Washington and Benjamin Franklin. Washington locked himself in his library several hours every week to ponder his life and who he was. I have liked this idea for some time and I have finally decided to do something similar. I will set aside time each week to look at my goals and my purpose of each and see how I'm doing on the goals. I am excited to spend time on myself and set goals and accomplish them on my way to becoming a better person.

Last night I set my goals and next week I'll take a good look at what I did well and what I didn't. I hope to tell you all that I did well. :D

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome idea! I think it is important for everyone to take time for themselves, and what better way than to go over your goals and see how well you're doing and how you can do better?!

    ReplyDelete