Pages

Monday, 8 November 2010

England: Week 15 - Belgium

We went to the country of Belgium.


This is us getting on the Chunnel. We take a train under the English Channel. :) Super fast 30 minute ride. Awesome!


City of Brugge. We found Michaelanglo's Mary and Child and a guy with a sweet music box.

Brugge is famous for their lace. 

And all of Belgium for their chocolate.


In Brugge we went on a boat tour. Our tour guide was awesome. Not only did he speak several languages but he was a flirt. He flirted with grandma and Erin and I. It was good times.

Second day we went to another city. The architecture here was AMAZING!!!
At the base we stayed at there was this awesome take "In The Mood". We got to go on a base called SHAPE that is a base for numerous different nations' military. It was really quite intense.

We also went to a market and I bought a shirt from Italy! It is my new favorite. :) I love how the Europeans always have flowers for sale. I think the Americans should follow their lead. Women love flowers.

OK so the REAL reason we went to Belgium wasn't for the chocolate or the lace or the architecture... It was for Kelli's volleyball game.

1 comment:

  1. :) I love these pictures of Belgium! Beautiful! Thanks for keeping us all updated with your blog!

    ReplyDelete