Pages

Friday, 26 November 2010

England: Week 17 - London

P Day 10: London (again)

Patty and I went back to London to do the other side of the city (or at least attempt to).
This is hard to see but this is St Paul's. This place was absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! I was in awe the entire time.

The carving alone was incredible. The inside though.... hands down the most beautiful.

There were no pictures allowed inside but I snuck one.

A few of my favorite things in St Paul's
- the gold plaited ceiling
- the American Memorial to those who served in WWII
- the crypt
- the geometric staircase (this thing was amazing)
- climbing to the very very top of the cathedral (picture below)


See if you recognize any buildings.

Patty eating fish and chips outside of the Tower of London. We also went to visit the Tower of London but I don't have any picture of it. See previous entries (the building hasn't changed much).

Trafalgar Square.

Tower Bridge.

Ben.

Epping Underground Train Station




No comments:

Post a Comment