Pages

Sunday, 5 December 2010

England: Week 22 - Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanksgiving Day: London




It may not look it, but it was FREEZING!!!

Near the Christmas Market

We spent more of our time the week leading up to this playing Star Wars Lego Wii so seeing this guy was AWESOME!!!

Activity 1: SeaLife (London Aquarium)

Fishies


I found NEMO!!!

Sharks :)


Activity 2: Stomp (West End)

It was INCREDIBLE!!!!!
The show started at 3 and by the time we got out it was dark.
Weeks after this show we still randomly bang on stuff around the house (and especially at the dinner table)


Activity 3: Harrods... biggest.... store... ever.

We also felt really poor and trashy in there with all of the expensive stuff.
This store has everything: jewelry, clothes, purses, dishes, meats, breads, toys, decorations,  and who knows what else!


Underground picture.


Friday, dad and I went back to London to do some more research for my internship.
I was touching documents that were older than the United States!!! It was awesome!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment