Week 23 was pretty uneventful. Erin and I went Christmas Shopping in Norwich and found this really cute alley. Saturday we went Christmas Tree shopping in Elveden and LOVED it!
The shop we went to had Newfoundlands hitched to wagons. These really cute and very big dogs would pull the tree to your car. It was awesome!! Really made me think about how much I missed Buddy!Week 24 was also pretty chill. Erin and I took a weekend babysitting job which was a lot of fun! We had four children who were absolutely wonderful. Being responsible for kids is a lot of work. I'm grateful they generally come one at a time rather than four all at once. :)
One highlight from the week was on December 7th. My little friend Elena turned 3 years old and her birthday just happened to fall on my mom's Relief Society presidency meeting so Elena came along as usual. I knew it was her birthday and was prepared with a present for her. Lets be honest, they were super cheap gifts. I probably spent $5 max on her. Stickers and color pencils and a paper doll house. After she opened her gift (which was wrapped in a pink bag) she very cutely said thank you and asked me if I could get her the same thing next year. :D How can you say no to that?

No comments:
Post a Comment