Pages

Thursday, 15 July 2010

England: Week 1

 The past few weeks have been BUSY!!!

I'm over jet lag.
I'm moved in.
I've been all over the place.

Here are pictures from the first week we were here.
These are just pictures of the local area. Thatched roofs, old churches, town markets, cemeteries and a look at our living room.

Our first adventure was with the military support group. We went to a town called Bury St. Edmunds. They have this fantastic cathedral that is older that the US!!! There is a beautiful abbey to enjoy as well.

The next day we went to Cambridge. I LOVE THAT PLACE!!! We went on a punting tour. Viewed the market and just had a great time! I can't wait to go back.
Our week wasn't complete without a trip to London. We took a sightseeing bus around the huge city and got an overview. From that overview we are keeping track of what we want to go back and see.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Looks like you are having quite the adventures!

    ReplyDelete